Main Forum

Hallo.

3 replies
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
Yea so uh... Top of the mornin' to y'all I am a young British male with a slight hatred towards tea, I also like those really salty infinity symbol lookin' things I think they're called pretzels or some shit like that. I don't have a passion for eating ginger biscuits and wiping my crummy ass with yellow teeth but if that's what you're in to then don't let me stop you... Oh and I like Milsim quite a bit.

I am 14, yes. I am a male, yes. I am British, yes. Please don't insult my intelligence you may cripple my emotions and make me bleed from the inside to the out, I like rushing down hills in a compact trolley with a fuckin' KFC bucket on my head and a broom by my side as I yell out Joust and hit the shit out of my opponent like he's some pinata.

I have some craving passion to eat pretzels all the time which makes me incredibly salty, I find offensive jokes quite amusing and 9/10 I tend to get my ass beat for laughing at something I shouldn't. If you like my profile picture by the way hit me up and i'll write an essay on why it's so magnificent.

Cheers lads, Oh P.s Cyba don't bully me as a Junior ;-;-;-;-;
Posted Apr 4, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
[OsF]
Turns out im not the only tea drinker that doesn't like drinking tea

We sound pretty similar to be fair, apart from people just expect me to laugh at stuff that you shouldn't, and worry when i dont.

Welcome
oSu5bVb.gif
Posted Apr 5, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+5
Admins
[OsF]
Wilkommen to the forums youngin
glad to have another milsim lover in the group.. feel free to join us in the myriad of other games we play
giphy.gif
Posted Apr 5, 17
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
Thank you good sir.
Posted Apr 5, 17 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Top Posters
6 Posts